Saturday, January 21, 2006

Julia Roberts

Action speaks louder than words. Hmmm - what to do? Though I write blogs, I know that actions are more powerful than words. (I really am satisfied with the saying "The pen is mightier than the sword" though!!!). Coming back to action, we all know that the major entertaining media that is part of our life is films. There is no industry like the film industry. It capitalizes on captivating men and women around the world by both its fantasy and reality dosages of quality cinema.

There are a great many men and women who have been and who are and who will be part of this mega entertaining media. Of those many people, few stands out and make their presence very strong. Of such people Julia Roberts is one person, who has always made me to awe in wonder. She may not be the most beautiful woman for many men, but she has such an energetic face that is so full of life (unlike some beauties who have eyes that never sparkle nor speak of life) and ebullience. An ebullience which would pass on to you when you see her in action!

What movies should I talk about here? As, there are many that I really love. Perhaps the Oscar winning Erin Brockovichis so very apt to being with? Or should I talk about her signature film which brought her to stardom - Pretty woman? Who can forget the brown dress with white dots or the red dress which she wears and goes to the opera? Or should I talk about her charming presence in MonaLisa Smile? Or about her fleet in Runaway Bride? I really cannot decide on this!

Let me try a poem for my favorite actress...Here we go!

I call her Julia
This lady from Georgia.
Oh! She is a "Pretty women"
Who has a "MonaLisa Smile"
She is indeed "America's Sweetheart"
And "Everyone says I love You" Julia!
Oh! Julia...

After all shouldn't a fan be doing atleast this?

With more thoughts...

No comments: