Thursday, June 02, 2005

Picture Perfect


One of my room mates/friend has recently purchased a Handy Cam. It’s a Sony DVD writer Handy cam and this is the first time I have operated a Handy Cam in my life. This lifeless piece of electronic device that captures our life comes with us in almost all our outings. Atleast to begin with, when it arrived, we carried it to the nearby grocery shop and clicked a couple of snaps in front of it! We walked around our very own apartment and took 4 dozen snaps. And to top it all, we even took a cool snap of the blender that we just purchased. I really wonder if there is a person who takes snaps of their cars and here we are, two eager, ebullient adults, taking pictures of every small thing that might excite them.

It’s just not the snaps that I am going to write about. It’s also about the short video films that we took. My friend here took a very interesting video and the hero of that film was none other than me. The only difference being, I never knew he was talking a video. It was a short one, which captures my rule in the kitchen and that day I was making a side dish with cauliflowers. My ignorance about the fact that he was taking a video made this a very natural film that came out very well. It is these films that one would really love to save, cherish and feel happy about even after many years.

Capturing precious moments have always been an integral part of everybody’s life. And happiness knows no limits and bounds, when we share those moments with your near and dear ones.

My friend is calling me now, to capture few more elements that surround us. I am going off for taking every Picture Perfect.

No comments: